Top the most attractive tourist attractions on the planet.
1. Golden Bridge, Da Nang, Vietnam Just opened in June this year, but this bridge has created a fever not only in the country but also in the world. This bridge looks like a fantasy movie, it takes about a year to complete it.
2. Zhangjiajie National Park, China In this national park there are amazing high mountains. With Asia’s tropical backdrop, this place is cool in the summer and winter is warm, making it an ideal destination all year round.
3. Beachy Head, UK Visitors will admire the towering cliffs of the North Sea. Standing on the cliffs, visitors will be overwhelmed by the magnificent view of the sea of clouds in front. This is also the place to watch the sunset is extremely ideal.
4. Pool Preservation Hamilton – Texas, USA This is the result of the natural erosion and the collapse of a river thousands of years ago. A beautiful waterfall is created, the turquoise blue of the water is the attraction of swimming enthusiasts here.
5. Hinatuan Enchanted River, Surigao del Sur, Philippines Located on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines, the Enchanted Hinatuan River flows through the Philippine and Pacific seas. The unique color of the water and the depth of undiscovered have inspired many legends to come. It is said that this beautiful jade water is brought by the fairies.
6. Northern Lake Baikal, Russia At first glance, this photo looks like a broken rock sculpture on a frozen lake Located in Siberia, Northern Bailak Lake is the largest freshwater lake in the world, containing over 20% sweet of the earth. The turquoise color of the water creates astonishing phenomena in winter when it is frozen.
7. Pamukkale, Turkey The terraces are made of marble. Inside the lake filled with carbonated mineral water, due to their location in the Aegean region, can keep temperatures throughout the year.
8. Marble caves of General Carrera, Chile The Chilean marble caves are located in the Andal Patagonia, one of the natural treasures and are completely separate. Jade and turquoise were created around 6,000 years ago.
9. Aleutian Islands – Alaska, United States The Aleutian Islands located in southwestern Alaska are one of the most beautiful and dangerous islands in history. There are 57 volcanoes operating on the islands.
10. Bromo Volcano, Java, Indonesia At first glance, this place looks very nice, but in fact it has an active volcano inside. Bromo Mountain lies within the Bromo Tengger National Park. This is the only active volcano remaining in Indonesia, now it becomes a very popular tourist destination.
11. Millpu’s Natural Pool, Ayacucho, Peru This swimming pool is like a precious turquoise pearl. Anyone who has come here loves the ecosystem of plants and animals that surrounds the area, along with countless flowing waterfalls.
12. Zakynthos Island, Greece One of the most beautiful Ionian Islands is Zakynthos. Clear water can see the sand at a depth of 5 meters. This is a small isolated bay in the northwest of the island. This place is ideal for couples traveling here in the summer.
13. Ik-Kil Cenote, Chichen Itza, Mexico Ik-Kil was created by the collapse of the geological layers. Beautiful lake inside allows visitors to swim in comfort. Entering here, visitors will feel like they are entering a forgotten world.
14. Salt Lake, Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia Salar de Uyuni is one of the most notable places to visit in South America. Salt fields stretch to the horizon, the thin sea layer turns this into a giant mirror reflection.
15. Prismatic Spring, Wyoming, USA This photo looks like it has been photoshop but in fact it is the largest and most beautiful natural hot spring in South America. Its brilliant color is made up of microbial mats lying around the mouth of the stream.
16. Huacachina Oasis, Peru Huacachina is a village built around a beautiful oasis with a lake in the middle. According to local people, mud around the lake can treat a lot of diseases. Huacachina has a population of 100, 5 km from Ica.
17. Floating fishing village in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam This fishing village called Cua Van is located in Ha Long Bay, one of the largest floating villages in the world. Local people are mainly fishermen and have no house on land so they have to live on floating houses.
18. Iguazu Falls, Brazil Iguazu Falls is a gorgeous waterfall that flows into the Iguazu River between the borders of Argentina and Brazil. According to local legend, a deity planned to marry a woman whom he later betrayed. In retaliation, he cut the river to prevent the other two from coming together.
19. Hedges, Northern Ireland Hedges is a magical road full of oak trees. The rows of trees bend together to form a beautiful tunnel. It has appeared in the “Game of Thrones”.
20. Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia, Chile Torres del Paine is a national park with mountains, rivers, lakes, waterfalls and glaciers in Patagonia. This paradise is one of the largest and most visited parks in Chile.
#travel , #discovery , #experience travel , #experience discovery