Thien Mu Pagoda, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc … are the favorite destinations for international tourists according to the vote of the Touropia site.
1. Ha Long Bay. Located on the west bank of the Gulf of Tonkin, including the island waters of Ha Long City, Cam Pha City and part of Van Don Island District, Quang Ninh Province. Ha Long Bay has a coastline of 120 km, an area of about 1,553 square kilometers, including 1,969 islands, large and small, mostly limestone islands, of which the core area of the bay covers an area of 335 square kilometers, dense with 775 islands. big small.
Not only beautiful by the scenery “clouds and waves”, poetic beauty or countless limestone islands floating on the water, Ha Long also gives visitors a feeling of peace when immersed in the landscape here. Being considered one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world, at the end of March 2012, New Open World also officially recognized Ha Long Bay as one of the seven new natural wonders of the world.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda. Also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is an ancient temple located on Ha Khe hill, on the left bank of Huong River, about 5km west of Hue city center. Thien Mu pagoda was officially built in Tan Suu year (1601), the life of Tien Nguyen Nguyen, the first Nguyen lord in Dang Trong.
3. Hoan Kiem Lake. Also known as Sword Lake, is a natural freshwater lake of Hanoi city, the lake has an area of about 12 hectares. In the past, the lake also had names such as Luc Thuy Lake, Thuy Quan Lake, Ta Vong Lake and Huu Vong Lake, the name Hoan Kiem appeared in the early 15th century with the legend of King Le Thai To pay the sword for the Turtle God.
Hoan Kiem Lake is associated with legendary legends, a symbol of peace, the martial arts virtue of the Vietnamese people. Therefore, there were many artists who took the image of Sword Lake as the foundation for their works.
4. Hoi An. Hoi An city is located on the north bank of Thu Bon river, about 25km from Da Nang city to the southeast, about 50km northeast of Tam Ky city. From the XVI and XVII centuries, this place was famous as Faifoo, a place of trade and a major trading center of Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian … traders in Southeast Asia.Hoi An today almost preserves the status quo of ancient architectural relics and intangible cultural foundation in the customs, religious practices, folk arts, cultural festivals, villages Traditional craft … In addition to the culinary culture in Hoi An is also one of the special things that tourists often mention, if you have come here but have not enjoyed the traditional dishes such as: High floor, Quang noodles , “white rose” cake … seems to have never been to Hoi An.
5. Phu Quoc . The island is also known as Dao Ngoc, the largest island in Vietnam, and is also the largest of the 22 islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Phu Quoc Island together with other islands constitute Phu Quoc island district directly under Kien Giang province. The whole island district has a total area of 589.23 square kilometers. In 2008, Concierge.com website (specializing in tourism in Australia) announced Phu Quoc Long Beach as one of 13 “wildest and most beautiful” beaches in the world. In addition, Phu Quoc is also a place to produce a type of fish sauce not only famous in Vietnam but also known all over the world.